A Typical Athlete Relocation Transaction
“Walk us through the typical athlete relocation process, Ikem. We’re confused regarding what it is your company does.”
When I was asked that question last week, the first thing I had to say is there is no typical athlete relocation. Most of the jobs we perform are different. Everyone’s needs are different. So we have to tailor each athlete relocation to the specific needs and desires of each client.
Having that, the process we take looks something like this:
- Initiate the client intake process
- Establish a Plan of Action and communicate the proposal to the new client
- Coordinate the Plan of Action with the approved Sports Relocation Affiliate Agent in the respective new city
- Identify housing options for the client for new living arrangements
- Manage and coordinate all ancillary service requests, not limited to packing and unpacking household goods, transporting goods and cars.
- Continue to monitor the situation after the initial move.
Take a look at that process again…initiate, establish, coordinate, indentify, manage, monitor…those are action verbs and that is what Sportsrelocation.com is all about….action. You hire us to act in a professional, efficient and discreet manner, and our track record assures you that those things will be done.
Sports Relocation, Inc. Sports Relocation, Inc assist players/coaches of all professional sports leagues including the NBA, WNBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, and entertainers relocate nationwide by servicing their Real Estate & Relocation needs. Ikem Chukumerije is licensed to practice real estate in New York, California, Nevada, Florida, & Georgia. Sports Relocation, Inc operates nationwide and provides elite athlete relocation services in all 50 states and internationally.