What is the Athlete Relocation Process?
“I just got traded. What can you do for me? How does this athlete relocation process work?”
Welcome to the world of athlete relocation. That was a typical phone conversation in our office at Sportsrelocation.com. Although many of our clients have a vague idea about what we do, they aren’t sure how it all happens when they hire us to help in their relocation.
So let’s answer that question right now.
The athlete relocation process consists of the following steps:
- We initiate the client intake process. This consists of meeting with the client and finding out what their specific needs are.
- We establish a Plan of Action and communicate the proposal with the new client.
- We coordinate the Plan of Action with the approved Sportsrelocation.com affiliate agent in the respective new city. Since we are affiliated in all fifty states, this is no problem.
- We identify housing options for the client’s new living arrangements. This is always one of the top priorities. The rest will follow once we have found suitable living arrangements.
- We manage and coordinate all ancillary service requests. This is not limited to packing and unpacking household goods, transporting household goods, and transporting cars.
And that is the athlete relocation process. Basically, in as few words as possible, we take care of practically everything so you can concentrate on the one thing you excel at, namely playing your sport.
Sports Relocation, Inc. Sports Relocation, Inc assist players/coaches of all professional sports leagues including the NBA, WNBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, and entertainers relocate nationwide by servicing their Real Estate & Relocation needs. Ikem Chukumerije is licensed to practice real estate in New York, California, Nevada, Florida, & Georgia. Sports Relocation, Inc operates nationwide and provides elite athlete relocation services in all 50 states and internationally.