NFL Free Agency Signings
The NFL Free Agency period began Wednesday, March 9th, and after a slow first few hours, the signings have picked up considerable speed.
Unrestricted free agents may sign with any team up until July 22nd. Restricted free agents have until April 22nd to sign.
Some of the key signings so far include:
- Malik Jackson, DE, from Denver to Jacksonville, 5 years, $85 million
- Olivier Vernon, DE, from Miami to the Giants, 5 years, $85 million
- Brock Osweiler, QB, from Denver to Houston, 4 years, $72 million
- Janoris Jenkins, CB, from LA to NYG, 5 years, $62 million
- Kelechi Osemele, LT, from Baltimore to Oakland, 5 years, $58 million
- Damon Harrison, DT, from NYJ to NYG, 5 years, $46 million
- Alex Mack, C, from Cleveland to Atlanta, 5 years, $45 million
- Brandon Brooks, G, from Houston to Philadelphia, 5 years, $40 million
- Marvin Jones, WR, from Cincinnati to Detroit, 5 years, $40 million
- Sean Smith, CB, from KC to Oakland, 4 years, $38 million
- Bruce Irvin, OLB, from Seattle to Oakland, 4 years, $37 million
- Coby Fleener, TE, from Indianapolis to NO, 5 years, $36 million
- Tashaun Gipson, FS, from Cleveland to Jacksonville, 5 years, $36 million
- Rodney McLeod, FS, from LA to Philly, 5 years, $35 million
- Mitchell Schwartz, RT, from Cleveland to KC, 5 years, $33 million
- Mohamed Sanu, WR, from Cincinnati to Atlanta, 5 years, $32 million
It’s still early in the relocation process, so expect quite a few more transactions in the next few weeks as teams try to mend holes and strengthen weaknesses leading up to the NFL Draft.
Sports Relocation, Inc. Sports Relocation, Inc assist players/coaches of all professional sports leagues including the NBA, WNBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, and entertainers relocate nationwide by servicing their Real Estate & Relocation needs. Ikem Chukumerije is licensed to practice real estate in New York, California, Nevada, Florida, & Georgia. Sports Relocation, Inc operates nationwide and provides elite athlete relocation services in all 50 states and internationally.