Questions to Ask When Hiring Auto Transport Company
A professional athlete knows that sooner or later relocation will happen. Either you get traded and it’s a long-term athlete relocation, or you just go to training camp for a short-term relocation. Relocation happens!
And that means moving goods, possessions and often, your vehicles.
And let’s face it, your vehicles are like your children. They are precious to you, right? That 1969 Camaro…..1980 Porsche Targa…..1990 Lamborghini….you want them transported in the best possible way and with the best possible care. So you choose your auto transport company carefully, and when you do that you ask questions. Here are a few questions any athlete should ask before hiring an auto transport company:
- Is auto transport insurance included and what does it cover?
- How does the company determine their shipping rates?
- Does the company have a Federal Maritime Commission License in the event of shipping overseas?
- What paperwork do you need for the transporting of your vehicle?
- When will my vehicle arrive at the destination?
- How will my vehicle be transported? Open carrier or enclosed carrier?
- Is it necessary for you to be there when the pickup occurs?
- Can you put personal belongings in the vehicle to be shipped?
- Does the company have the capability to transport motorcycles, RVs, boats or other vehicles?
Some of these questions, obviously, will not apply to you. Some will. Armed with the answers you can make the best decision for your situation.
You can simply call Sportsrelocation.com and we’ll handle it all for you. That’s what we do! Relocation is our business.
. Sports Relocation, Inc assists players/coaches of all professional sports leagues including the NBA, WNBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, and entertainers relocate nationwide by servicing their Real Estate & Relocation needs. Ikem Chukumerije is licensed to practice real estate in New York, California, Nevada, Florida, & Georgia. Sports Relocation, Inc operates nationwide and provides elite athlete relocation services in all 50 states and internationally.